So I must say Jess and I received some incredibly nice comments about our amazing children during conference... but the truth of the matter is it was all to good to be true... It was funny as i have been reflecting back on that over the past couple days, ( im still not over how good they were, like i said...this is not the norm) I just kept thinking "man I must have REALLY needed to hear this conference..." Sure enough I received a call from our dear sweet bishop brick members asking that I speak this Easter Sunday(ward conference)... I of course accepted thinking you mean Jesse and I... then I was corrected in that it would just be me...and that I was to speak on the savior and to use one of the conference talks given.... pretty sure this was not a coincidence ... just thought many of you might find that interesting... maybe even funny....go ahead laugh...
more blessings right?????!?!?!?!?!?!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
To good to be True....
Posted by Burgon Fam at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Sal, I wish I could be there to hear your talk...I have no doubt that you will do a great job. That is too cool too - the Lord works in mysterious ways!!!
Ha ha ha! That is pretty great. Although I still stand by my previous comments. :)
I say ditto to Beck! I wish I could be there to hear it. I know you did an amazing job. I couldn't think of anyone better suited for the job.
Sallie! I was looking a some friends blogs and a I found yours! You are so cute and your family is darling! I hope you don't mind me checking on ya here and there!!
haha, thats great. I'm sure you gave a great talk. Take care!
Post a Comment