BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Axil at 7 months!









-k- so im having a really rough time with the fact that my baby boy is growing up...as my sweet little sister in law says "Its Rude!"( love you jenny) I have to agree... Axil has been such a joy in our family... and i have truly enjoyed his little spirit. I took axil in for a check up the other day... he is 95% in his height he is 50% in his weight and off the charts in his head circumference...
( my kids have big heads ;) Practically perfect! I am just so in love with this little man...Some thing I love about Axil are:

-The way he is able to make just about anyone feel at peace-
(if he were a vampire he would be jasper ;) with the whole controlling the moods thing)
-the way he grabs my face and pulls me in for big wet kisses-
-The sound of him scratching at his sheets every morning-
-The way he snuggles his face right into my neck every morning-
-The cute little gibber jabber-
- when he gets sad and ducks his head and pouts his bottom lip, all with his big eyes burning right through you-
-The darling smile with his tongue off to this side-
-The way he puffs his chest out and hits it like a little Tarzan-
-The way he giggles at the girls when they are being playful, and the way he cries when they cry or when they fight-
-His big beautiful baby blues-
-his amazingly contagious smile-
Man! There are so many beautiful things about this kid. So many things I love about him.
I just feel like such a blessed person to have such beautiful children!
here are a few recent pictures of my son...love you Axil Jesse....



This Boy REFUSES to take medicine....he is getting good at keeping my hand away...and though he is laughing he does really well at not opening his mouth...smart little stinker!

6 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Sal, Grandma and I just watched the video you posted of Axil...he is SO CUTE! Oh my goodness that smile is just so sweet. We both think he looks a lot like you too - big eyes and it looks like he has your mouth too? He's just too sweet.

bryce and paige said...

It is RUDE that they grow up! I absolutely hate it, totally unfair. Axil is just adorable. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. CUTE BABY!

Katie said...

He really is amazingly adorable, but I guess he was bound to with you and Jesse as his parents! He sounds so sweet too! I can't believe he's already 7 months and I can't wait to meet him myself someday.

The Hebbs said...

Axil is so cute and growing so fast!!! Time for another...haha hope you guys are doing well.love ya

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much watching that video and seeing my gorgeous girls that includes you mama as the most beatiful, makes me homesick. I cant wait to see all of you and hold you in my arms
Daddy

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

How cute is he!!! i can totally see your girls in him!