Hey Dudes I thought i might try this blog thing again, let you all know that i am a part of this family too!
First of all though I want to tell me sweetheart how much i love her and how thankful I am for her sacrifices. I honestly would be lost without you Sallie Annie. There is not another woman who can do the things you do. Raising three kids, teaching preschool, tending other peoples kids, keeping up the house , canning and on and on to add to that you have me to deal with. You never complain and you continue to be an amazing a supportive wife and an incredible mother. thankyou baba.
To my princess' I love you two little girls soooo much and miss playing with you. Thankyou for being patient with Daddy while he does this traveling thing, I promise it wont be forever!! LuLu keep taking care of Mama for me and being the sweet fun loving girls you are. Azzy you take care of Mama too and keep a smile on her face. I love you
Axil.. my man! take care of all those girls for me and be the man of the house. I sure love you and can't wait to see how much you have changed.
Heres some pics of the recent trip.


1 comments:
I agree...Sallie you are AMAZING!!! I love your cute little family.
Post a Comment