So Today Azzy and I decided to make some potato soup...So she helped me wash potato's etc. When I could tell she was no longer interested in the soup and more interested playing in the sink I plugged it up and gave her some dishes and a scrubber to help me "clean" so i could finish the soup... Not really paying attention to what she was doing or saying I worked quickly while she was enjoying washing dishes...and somewhere in the background she was trying to tell me something that i didnt understand but she kept saying it so i would nod and say " uh huh..." When I finally turned to look...moments later she had stripped herself down and had climbed into the sink ... she was " SWIMMING" as she had tried to alert me of earlier but mom just wasn't quite understanding... well at least she had fun and mama got to finish her soup with no interruptions.... oh how i love these days!


Monday, October 13, 2008
Azzy in the Sink
Posted by Burgon Fam at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What a cutie!
It's moments like this I miss... I love my little princess.
Daddy
Ha Ha that's hilarious! She is such a doll! I can't wait to see you guys!
ha ha! i do that all the time with Myleigh till i turn around and shes wiping boogers on the couch or on my pants! guess we should pay better attention huh? ~byrd
You two are so mushy!! Too cute! :)
so cute! and they both have such pretty hair!
Haha! I do that all the time to Ashlee...ahuh, yeah, ahuh but have no idea what I'm saying ahuh to! Now she just stops and says, "Mom, you're saying ahuh again, that means you're not listening to me!" Kids.
Hey Sallie, yes little girls are so much fun. And I know your not weird. Anyways I hope life is awesome for you guys.
Post a Comment