BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow so this is my first time writing a post...and i am not going to lie i am a little nervous. What if i sound like a dork? What if Sallie doesn't like it on her page?...So many ?'s
I don't have anything in particular to say except that I am very in love with Sallie. Every single day it grows stronger! I Just owe so much to you... you are my rock. I Know without you i may have been a ways down a different road in a different situation, but you have given me a chance. You are my rock! I look at our lives and our growing family and I am amazed that Heavenly Father trusts me with some of his most precious children. This means that I have a great responsibility and I cannot fail. I promise Sallie I won't fail! I hope I can be the husband and father that you and my girls need. Sounds like a huge responsibility but I have my Father in Heaven helping me along the way. I am constantly on my knees praying for his guidance.
To Azzy and Lulu, my little princess' Daddy loves you more than you know. You make your Mom and I so happy and proud. You complete the puzzle, I don't know what I ever did without you two angels in my life. To think I wanted a boy at first, if I would have missed out on either of you two I well... I can't even think about it I get too emotional. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Well I thought I wouldn't have anything to say but I even surprized myself! Well It's back to work.
To everybody thankyou so much for supporting me and my family. We are indebted to you i love all of you!

2 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

We are SO PROUD of you Jesse! You are very brave and I don't think I could do what you do every month!!! Mike and I are wusses. I confess, we couldn't handle it. I think both you and Sallie are very lucky...we love you both tons and tons.

Mallory Clan said...

You two are simply "perfect" for each other. You, for lack of a better phrase, complete each other. You have found a way to balance this tight rope called marriage. To take whatever life gives you and make it work well. You two are awesome parents and good examples of what marriage should be. Love you both. Safe return Jess.