Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Christmas tree shopping
So We went Christmas tree shopping the other day and we took a few pics of the girls....Jesse bought the girls some snow boots that light up and i cant get them to take them off...They are obsessed! its pretty cute though,ahhh, my sweet little homeless children....We had a lot of fun and picked out a Beautiful tree that makes our whole home smell of pine! I LOVE IT! Any way everything else is going great! just enjoying the Christmas season!
Posted by Burgon Fam at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So how old are your girls now? They are so cute. January first is fast approaching are you ready? As for having three kids. You just do it, and having three isnt nearly as bad as people make it seem. You are already in the mom mode from having two. The hardest part for me was the first couple months where you are feeding the baby quit often but once the feedings werent so close together it was like life was back to normal.
OH I was going to say. I went out a lot more after three then I did with two. I went to parks and to the store. Where with two I thought it was imposible. But I was already used to doing everything with two so what was one more.
OMG where did Jesse get the shoes? We need to get some snow boots for Mia!
Hi Sally, this is Jeff. I'm working as a nurse at the hospital. We're living in St. George now. How are you guys?
Post a Comment