BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My princess twins!



okay so a while back I had a friend in our ward ask if she could use our girlie's as models for some pictures she was going to do for a woman selling little girls princess gowns and so forth....and i never put the pictures up because i couldn't upload them on this computer for some reason...any way i finally went to her site and she had both Azzlyn and Caelyn on there...Azzlyn is under the sugar plum princess gown and lou lou is under the black one if you go to her website....She has the most darling things too! WAY cute stuff... I really wanted to get the girls some of these dresses seeing that they are so into them...but they are expensive so maybe one day right???the site is www.lilyannaforgirls.com

My Jesse is back in Trinidad as of tonight. Bless his heart. We both had a REALLY tough time prepping ourselves for this trip out...We always have a little talk to pump ourselves up and talk positive before he goes...its seems to help when we can make ourselves believe we can do another three weeks....but this time it was far from a positive upbeat talk...more like a melt down....we both kinda lost it.... it just felt he just got home...and here we were trying to be positive about him leaving AGAIN....but nothing soothed those feelings like a nice long family prayer. Not to say everything was fixed and we were back on the "yeah for Trinidad bus" but we felt at peace with what we are doing and where we are at...surly this job is a blessing and a trial. But it is where we both know we are supposed to be-Right now- and I think its comforting to know its not -FOREVER- So thats something we are trying to focus on. That and that fact taht in times like these we REALLY are so happy to have a job.

5 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Your girls look adorable! It totally looks like one's angelic & the other is naughty! Hopefully it won't turn out that way. ;) Pablo's been rotating Trinidad too. IT STINKS! Three weeks is way too much! I just realized that I never sent you an invite to our blog since we went private. Oops. So sorry! You'll have lots to catch up on with us! Ha!

Katie said...

They look SO cute! Goodness! Sorry about Jesse being gone again; I think you are all amazing!

Katie said...

PS-I just looked at that webpage and HOLY SMOKES those dresses are EXPENSIVE!

Mallory Clan said...

Oh my goodness they are the sweetest things!! She couldn't have gotten better "models". Hang in there sis, I know it's hard but you have the right attitude...it's not forever.

You're always welcome to come visit. ;-) I have plenty of things to do to keep your mind off it. ;-)

Chrystal said...

wowza, those costumes are spendy! cute... but spendy!