
So I know, I know I am a horrible Blogger...We are just go go go all the time...With preschool graduations and all that out of the way i thought things would slow down but they have not. My sweet Jesse is now in Trinidad again...This is hard for us ...harder than usual because we have have had our daddy home for the past 7 months now...only working in the Provo office a few weeks here and there...so really he has been paid to be home...since he is on salary...CAN NOT say enough how blessed we fill..Not just because he has been home but because he has a job...you just never know what will happen in this economy so for now i will say we are grateful...even if that means he actually has to work now.... But three weeks inst forever right???? feels like it when your best friend you have hung out with non stop for the past 7 months has to jump in a plain and leave to Trinidad....One thing I will say about being apart...It sure makes you Appreciate that person one hundred fold!
So the girls have been just a blast lately...I love this age...they say and do the funniest things and have become THE BEST OF FRIENDS...they sing and play with one anther all day long. it really is sweet to watch that bond form...the girls have been really into dancing lately...seriously i do not know where these girls got their moves from but i would sure like to learn! lol
the picture is just a taste of one of the many surprises i find when I've noticed its the house seems to be a little TOO QUIET...the latest have been permanent marker on each other,...baby powder...again,baby lotion , you name it...if it has a substance these girls will find a way to make it some new beauty product....funny thing is it works...ive never seen such beautiful girls in all my life!
Baby Axil is doing well...THE BEST BABY EVER....for example i took lou lou to the doctor because she was complaining about her ear hurting....and while i was there i figured i should just ask just in case about a cough Axil had...the doctor suggested he look to be sure he didnt have a pneumonia...Sure enough he did...I felt so horrible...I just kept telling the doctor i would have never known...he NEVER cries! besides the fact he never even get a fever or anything...but he is just such a good baby and tolerates his two overly loving sisters so well!
well thats just a small update....i guess i should be keeping up on thing at least for the next three weeks...after that you know i will most likely disappear!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
nice moves...
Posted by Burgon Fam at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute girls!
I think my favorite part of that video is listening to you sing in the backround Sal. ;-) The girls are so cute!! I'm sorry to hear about Axil. I will say watch out for the "good, quiet babies"...I had one too. ;-)
Good to finally hear an update...you busy lady! Love you guys and miss ya. wish I could see your cute kids
Post a Comment