BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Axil's first Birthday!















Well....he's one....My sweet Baby boy is ONE! I just wish I could freeze him right now...he is just so incredibly sweet and fun.... and just as it is with every first year....it went way too fast! So we celebrated his birthday on his birthday the day after Christmas.... He had lots of friends and Family that came to celebrate with him....which really meant a lot to us...especially considering that most people were all partied out by this point.... We just thought it was so wonderful of you all thank you for coming and for your thoughtful gifts.


So because it was his first birthday i try and do something special or give it a theme...So for Axil we did a pirate party....the guests wore bandanas and eye patches and we put pirates of the carbine on and decorated with some cross bones est....i didn’t get that great of pictures...that is except for the birthday boy...there were plenty of those!

here are some things I LOVE about my Axil Jesse Burgon

-I love the way you almost always slip in a little nibble when you kiss me....
- I love your jibber jabber...
- I love the way you clap when anyone is singing....
- i love the way you wave good bye to yourself.
- I love your silly faces like when you scrunch your little nose...
- I love that you adore your sisters and love to love on them....also slipping in a little nibble here and there.
- I love that you choose me over anyone else....
- i love that when you are in any type of water situation...swimming or bathing that it consists of splash splash splash!
- I love that you are complimented by EVERYONE...even strangers on how handsome you are.
- I love love love the way you wrap your arms around my neck and tickle the back of my neck with your little hands when i pick you up ...

You are such a wonderful, sweet and good baby boy.....Happy birthday baby Axil!



3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! He really is so handsome and sounds so sweet...maybe one day I'll get to meet him!

Karen E said...

1 already??? wow! what a handsome stud you have!!

Karen E said...

woops sorry sal, this is Tara I am signed into my moms account!