So i just really love these little bums and the little people attached to them! I just want to pinch them...I just want to remember the days when we bathed three kids at a time...bath time at the burgons is quite crowded!
Ha ha ha! I love this picture! Too cute. And those sweet birthday pictures! Just so you know, I've had a half written email to you sitting in my email forever!! One of these days I'll stop procrastinating and send it! :) I adore you!
So in 2004 I married my best friend Jesse colter Burgon and before you knew it we were a family of FIVE! in 2006 we had Azzlyn and Caelyn, (my twins) now age three. Different as can be, but the best of friends. Than in December of 08 I got my little boy Axil...what a little man... I love my family and my life here in utah!
4 comments:
SO cute!!!!! I love it...
Ha ha ha! I love this picture! Too cute. And those sweet birthday pictures! Just so you know, I've had a half written email to you sitting in my email forever!! One of these days I'll stop procrastinating and send it! :) I adore you!
Gotta love three little kiddos in the tub at once!
that is so funny!!! they are all growing up so fast! Looks like Axil had a grrreat birthday...cant believe he is one already.Love you guys
Post a Comment