BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

SKYPE!!!!!!!!!


This is a picture taken from my computer of me chatting with Jess!
Look at those eyes! SO HANDSOME!


Silly daddy... Azzy lulu and Axil cant get enough of computer daddy...

Rig Gangsta...


So this is what I live for when Jesse is gone...Sadly I am quite pathetic when it comes to technology....I have heard of skype for over two years now...but have NEVER used it...WHY???? you might ask....well a couple of reasons...I’m afraid of technology...its beat me so many times...my little brain can’t quite keep up with it...and, well I’m cheap and I thought it cost money! But hurray for technology! and hurray for the people who make it simple for people like me....I truly struggle when it comes to stuff like that and I think I have just been too afraid to even try...kind of like i was getting my hopes up for something that wouldn’t end up working out or that it would end up costing....so Jesse and I had a nice video chat Thursday night for the first time on skype... He in Trinidad and I in Utah! Amazing... I can’t express in words the feelings I felt when I saw that beautiful face on my computer screen.... What a blessing these technologies have become in my life of a traveling husband.... I just have to say I was so overwhelmed with joy that I could have kissed every computer nerd in the world....although I believe its become quite the reverse these days...your only the nerd if you DONT know anything about computers! So I guess that makes me the nerd....sad but true! Regardless....I am so truly grateful for technology! And especially for you SKYPE! MMMMWWWAAA!!!!

p.s. sorry about last posts picture...because im not private Jess was worried about sickos...


1 comments:

Janie Topham said...

I totally know what you mean Sally! Skylar left for a week and we chatted on Skype while he was gone and it was soooo much better than the phone! I'm glad you discovered it and are able to talk with your husband! Hopefully it'll help out while he is away!