BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Preschool Pictures! and Playing Mommy!

So I need to thank my dad for these! He did these pictures and printed them and all that for me in like two days...Preschool graduation is tomorrow so he was so wonderful to help me out last second! BIG thanks dad!

So if I haven't mentioned it yet or if you haven't already heard...This will be my last year teaching Preschool for a while...Sad i know...but with good reason...My family comes first...and with Jesse being gone as often as he is (bless his heart he only does it for us!) I have realized that I -HAVE- to be 100% ... and with 3 children under school age and a preschool, this is a very difficult thing to be.  I only teach two hours a day...but I have noticed a difference in my patients at home after i have given it all up in preschool... So.  Until all my children are grown and are in school, than i will give them ALL of me.  We are also wanting to bring in some additions to the fam during this time as well... So ...I get to play mommy ALL THE TIME!  Im extremely excited. Preschool was a hobby...not a necessity so I feel extremely blessed to be fortunate enough that I can walk away for now.  Jesse has sacrificed a lot for us and for me to be able to be the mom i want to so badly to be.  You men are so wonderful to work so hard! and you women who do both...HATS OFF!

Here are my two sweet classes that i will miss dearly! Except for the two cuties in the first picture that i get to keep! I love you Azzlyn and Caelyn...and have LOVED being Mrs. Sallie!

2 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

you're BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Im pretty sure your are the prettiest pre school teacher out there!!