Get it a little play on words there! Ha!
Yup you guessed it I am In Trinidad once again!
So when I was hired on to this job for the first year and a half I got the impression that I would be traveling all over the world!? I mean among the few States I’ve worked in; I went to Scotland, Mexico, Trinidad, back to the UK and now I’ve kind of got stuck here. It's nice to have steady work and to go to a familiar place; but a little variety wouldn't hurt. Not complaining though; I have been able to go on a few of the beaches, I’ve got to hike through jungles, jump off waterfalls, eat shark and all kinds of exotic food, I’ve seen Giant leatherback turtles come in to nest and held their babies in my hand. So it has been pretty exciting but before you get jealous....I have spent countless days on a steel installation with over 180 other guys, in 100degree heat with about 80% humidity, hundreds of miles from my family, running up and down countless flights of stairs, testing and re-testing equipment, I’ve been cursed to, yelled at, stressed out, and so on and so forth!! Just to set the record straight!
I always have to tell my little family how much they mean to me! I miss you all so much but with how good your Mom is at Blogging and keeping up on the funny, sad, new or interesting things that you all do I feel that I am not missing out on as much as I could be. Sallie Annie you are an Angel... thank you for making all the sacrifices you do and I promise you it will only be for a while I am working to have more time with you. I love you sweetheart and tell my kidlets I love them too!!
Now here are some pics that I thought worth posting....
Ya we drove over this!
To Get to this!!
and this!!
Don't forget this
Or this!
Safe as a Hindi Cow!
This is normal.....
Movie Night with the STARS
Ok i lied... i didn't take this one
Out by the Pool
Beach time
Carpool














1 comments:
YEAH! Thank you for blogging these memories...Its nice to blog the good and bad, one day well get to look back and say "how did we do it?" instead of people always aksing us..."how do you do it?" We wont forget thats for sure! myabe by then it will all make sense!
Post a Comment