BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dress up Wiith sister!











So lately the girls LOVE to play dress up...so we will take a little time and go downstairs in the preschool room and play dress up. They are so much fun to play with lately they both are talking so much...I just want to freeze them right now. They love to talk and kiss at my belly too! they sure are ready for this baby to come. Caelyn will put her hand ever so gently on my belly and then jump and look at me all surprised and say "its moving" even if its not, and Azzlyn just likes to kiss it to death. The skin always has to be showing for them to want to talk to it though, and when they are done they will pull my shirt down and say they have to go bye bye, cuz they are watching "monster movie." (nightmare before Christmas) They are addicted to this movie????? Anyway i wish i could explain to them that we still have a while till the baby comes...im afraid they are going to start taking me for a liar! This baby is wiggly...from all the stretching my girls did with my last pregnancy he or she should have plenty of room to tumble around in there. I am getting excited for the holidays to begin...i think once they start I will have some things to take my mind off waiting for this baby to come. Im just so anxious to know, but soon enough we will. Im also not used to being pregnant for an entire 9 months... its rough... ;)
Well we only have a little longer till daddy gets home and thats always something to look forward to. Im getting good at this waiting game...But we love and miss you very much daddy! Cant wait to have you home!

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

Sally! I am so glad that you found me! I can't believe that you have twins, and another one on the way...AND you teach preschool! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by! I wished we lived up there, so we could put our kids in with you! We are living in your neck of the woods...St. George! We love it down here...I miss the fam, but they all visit a lot! You look so cute, and I read your posts, and you are still such a special person! I am glad that we can keep in touch this way. It is funny.. I was just thinking about you last week...remember that time we saw each other in the temple? How crazy!

Mallory Clan said...

Sallie those girls are so adorable! They are beautiful! So you know if you ever get bored sitting at home you could always come visit your sister!

Gray Family said...

Sallie the girls are so cute in these pictures, I have loved watching them, and getting to know them better. Teagan also loves coming to your house twice a week!