BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 1, 2008

Im back!

Well i know its been since April that i wrote...I think now that I am getting used to Jesse's new schedule i will be able to be a better blogger. So first things first...for those who dont know...I am pregnant with sweet Burgon baby #3 yes you heard correctly and no not #3 and #4 just one baby this time. We feel so blessed to be able to have another child right now. Three children under the age of three will be quite the trip but one thing Jesse and I said when we wanted to start our family was that we would have our family quick while we were in the groove and then be done...so as far as jesse thinks...one more and we'll be done but as for me i say two more.... :) really though i guess we cant really put a number on our family right? I heard once a saying "if you want to make god laugh just tell him your plans" So maybe we'll just keep our options open. So back to the new baby...i am 23 weeks and still without a clue as to "what sex" will be joining the fam. I have decided that we will wait till the baby comes...i just imagined that being so much fun to be surprised! So i promise to keep up on my posts at least till then.
So my sweet Jesse was just home for another three weeks but is off to Mexico. I pray he arrives safely. we miss him so much already and are so grateful for his sacrifice in serving our family. This job started out a little rough and hard to get used to but really....we did a little math and out of the 8 months jesse has worked for intelliserv he has only worked 2 months and 10 days. so we have definitely had him home for the majority of the time. And it seems that the time away is soon forgotten and his time home is filled with fun adventures, lots of quality time and memories! Truly this job has blessed our lives.
So now for the third most exciting thing in our lives...and thanks again to my wonderful husband who spent countless hours finishing our basement and helping me prepare in just about every way possible....Tomorrow will be my first day of my first in home preschool... I have two classes, a three yesar old class and a 4-5 year old class, both with 6 children in them. I have them staggered throughout the week so i am only working from 9-11 am each day. I honestly feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who believes in me and supports me in all that i do. Thank you love!
And last My babies turned 2 this past week. Thank you to all the family and friends who love and support our family. we love you all and appreciate all you do. The girls favorite part of there day besides seeing the dinosaurs at thanksgiving point, was seeing all of there family and friends! We love you all!
I better finish up things for tomorrow! wish me luck and again i promise to be better from now on!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow; good for you with the preschool! How exciting!

Mallory Clan said...

Well it is about time! I'm so glad to see you back on here. I've missed ya! I want to see pictures of your basement so get to posting them! Good Luck with your pre-school. You'll do great! You have the patience of Job Sal so it should be a breeze for you. Wish we could've been at the girl's party but they should get their cards sometime before they turn 3 ;-).

The Wachel Family said...

Yeah Sallie is back!!!! I have really missed your blog and your comments kiddo. Please, please post pictures of your precious little ones...can't wait for the new one too! Oh, and the basement too. Thanks for asking about the job, it's more than I ever thought it could be, I'm VERY happy.

mckenna said...

Your family is TOO CUTE!! Glad you're back and all is well!! :)