Friday, February 26, 2010
Carlos the Fish
So a couple weeks ago some kids approached Jesse in the parking lot with a gold fish asking him and the girls if they wanted it...Of course he could not turn this down in front of his girls who were wide eyes and grins. So the kids gave the girls the solitary gold fish and said they bought him but didnt think about the cost to keep him, also that they had already named him ....Carlos...
Carlos has been a member of the Burgon family for a few weeks now, and officially Axils BEST FRIEND...We had Carlos on the table in a jar...and Axil would see him there and grunt at him and whine at me all day until I picked him up to give him a closer look...this went on for a while till I got tired of constantly holding this little guy up to watch and bat at Carlos....So I tried moving him to different spots hoping Axil would soon forget about him....WRONG...Axil truly loves Carlos and will find him no matter where I move him...Then grunt and whine and cry at me till I get him as close as I can...
I love to see my Axil happy... So I put Carlos on the floor tonight to see what Axil might do....he was overjoyed! He just talked and giggled at that fish....then he would put his hand in the jar and splash around gently as if he were trying to hold him....I will be honest, I was hoping Carlos would be floating upside down one morning so we could say our good bye’s and be done with him...but not now.... I couldn’t bare the thought….Because I know one little guy that would be pretty upset! We love you Carlos!
Posted by Burgon Fam at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's sweet.
Post a Comment