BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

DISNEYLAND!


So we are officially beginning to make our plans for Disney land...I believe we have talked about taking the girls for the past year....we wanted to last spring but couldn’t afford it...so finally....we have the money to go and so we are going....the plan is to go the first week in may...so I made a chart for the girls a couple months back so that they can EARN this trip they get smiley faces on the squares for doing nice thing or cleaning that sort of thing... It has worked quite well...I thought that by now they would loose interest in it...But we talk about all the wonderful thing to do in Disneyland and that keeps them excited... We will also be going to sea world, (ive never been) universal studios, San Diego zoo, and the beach, beach, beach!

I am still debating whether or not to take Axil...My heart cant bare the thought of leaving my baby boy behind....Im not sure im capable....but Jesse and many others have made good points....he wont remember- He will get to go next time - You can give the girls some one on one which they haven’t had since Axil was born- And more one on one with dad which they get in increments- he wont enjoy it like the girls will- and he'll slow us down quite a bit- So let me know what you think...or if you have ever had to make a choice like this?

1 comments:

Jake and Jarica said...

k, this is my last comment i promise...
i LOVE this idea!! I think they will enjoy the trip and appreciate it so much more since they are "earning" it.
I think even though it will be hard to leave your cute little boy...you probably should. It just makes more sense. Either way, i'm sure you guys will have a blast!!